Menstrual cup size S
Experience comfort day and night with the Mae B menstrual cup. The comfortable, safe and reusable alternative during your period. The menstrual cups are designed to collect the menstrual fluid and are an environmentally friendly alternative to the tampon.
Always read the instruction manual before use. Here you will find detailed information about how to sterilize, insert and remove the cup.
Benefits of the menstrual cups:
- More freedom during your period. You can do sports, swim, go to the sauna, etc. without having to worry about a tampon thread being visible.
- The cup molds to your body, making it very comfortable.
- The cup is made of hygienic, skin-friendly and durable silicone.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to the tampon.
- The cup is sold per 2, so you always have a clean cup with you.
How do you insert a menstrual cup?
- Fold the cup and insert it into the vagina. The most common technique is the C-shape.
- The menstrual cup unfolds automatically inside the vagina.
- Push the menstrual cup further into the correct position.
- It is not necessary to insert a menstrual cup as far as a tampon.
- If the stem is too long, you can shorten it with scissors. Note: DO NOT do this while the cup is in the vagina.
- Squeeze the bottom of the cup to release it, use the stem to gently pull the cup lower and remove the cup by holding the bottom firmly.
- Wear the cup for a maximum of 12 hours. The minimum usage time depends on your flood.
Download the user manual here .